My Higher Education Marketing Presentations... Conference or Campus
Bring a highly rated marketing presentation to your conference or campus!Plan now to attend a higher education marketing event in 2016. Share questions and answers with people like yourself who are building a competitive edge in higher education marketing. Looking forward to meeting you soon.
- For stronger engagement, sponsor a presentation on your campus for your entire team.
- Any topic below travels to your campus. Video tape for continued use at no extra cost. Call 248-766-6425 or email to email@example.com
Higher Education Marketing Presentations in 2016
- "Planning for a Higher Ed Web Redesign," an Academic Impressions conference, February 29 - March 3. Conference sessions and registration are here. My presentations are on SlideShare: Key Webwriting Principles for Higher Education and Best Practices for Top Task Web Design: 22 Higher Ed Examples.
- "Improving Your Student Recruitment Communication Plan," an Academic Impressions conference, June 6-8 in Atlanta. Visit here for program details and to register.
- "Reimagine Education," a Learning House conference, is set for July 20-21 in Louisville. Check the speakers and register.
- June 1-3, Houston, TX: "Improving Your Strategic Recruitment Communication Plan," an Academic Impressions conference with myself and Paige Booth (St. Edward's University) and Michelle O'Donnell (Mount St. Mary's University). Visit my first of 3 sessions, "Evaluating Your Institutional Website."
- The 5th "Writing Right for the Web: Improving Your Online Content" conference, July 13-14 in San Diego.
- July 27-30, Chicago, IL: "Digital Marketing: Strategy and Tactics to Win in a Mobile World" is a pre-conference workshop at the eduWeb Digital Summit.
- November 15-18, Chicago, IL.: "Digital Marketing Strategy: Winning in a Mobile World" is a 3-hour tutorial at the AMA Symposium for the Marketing of Higher Education. Program details and registration.
- March 27-28, Denver: "Writing Right for the Web: Focusing on Student Recruitment," Academic Impressions conference to help you increase the marketing strength of your student recruitment efforts for residential, adult, and online students.
- June 25-27, Orange County, CA: "Building a Strategic Recruitment Communications Plan," an Academic Impressions Conference. Includes "Future Trends in Higher Education Marketing" presentation.
- July 23-25, Chicago: "Affordability vs. Financial Aid: Crafting a New Student Recruitment Message," and a pre-conference workshop, "Essential Keys to Successful Online Recruiting: Speed, Simplicity, and Top Task Completion," ACT Enrollment Planners Conference.
- August 4-6, Baltimore: "Advertising Online: Strategy & Tactics for Recruitment Success," an eduWeb 2014 pre-conference workshop.
- November 10-13, Austin: AMA Symposium for the Marketing of Higher Education," pre-conference tutorial: "Digital Marketing Strategy: Skills for Thriving as the New World Continues to Emerge."
Higher Education Marketing Presentation Events in 2013
- May 7-9, Philadelphia: "5 Top Web Management Principles: Achieving Consensus within Your Organization" and "The Need for Speed: Responsive Design in a Mobile World" on SlideShare from the J.Boye Web and Intranet Conference.
- May 30-31, Boston: "Writing Right for the Web: Improving Your Institution's Web Content," Academic Impressions conference.
- July 4-5, Bonn, Germany: "Digital Marketing Strategy in Higher Education: How to Survive the Mobile Revolution," German Academic Exchange Service Marketing Congress. See the presentation on SlideShare.
- July 10-12, Chicago: ACT Enrollment Planners Conference. Pre-conference workshop on "Advertising Online for Student Recruitment Success" and regular session on "Increasing Inquiry Conversion: Best (and Not-So-Best) Email Marketing Campaigns."
- July 29-30, Boston: eduWeb2013 Conference. Pre-conference workshop "Advertising Online: Smart Strategy + Top Tactics = New Student Success" and "An Admissions First Mobile Site: Avoiding Critical Mistakes" with David Marshall. Workshop slides are on SlideShare.
- November 5-7, Arhus, Denmark: J.Bloye Web & Intranet Conference, "Writing Right for the Web" tutorial and "A Need for Speed: Responsive Design in a Mobile World."
- November 10-13, Boston: AMA Symposium for the Marketing of Higher Education. Pre-conference tutorial on "Digital Marketing Strategy: Building Brand Strength and Enrollment."
- December 9-11, San Diego: Effective Marketing of Online Education. Conference workshop on "Speed, Simplicity, and Top Task Completion: 3 Critical Website Steps to Boost Online Enrollment"
Energize your entire team with an on-site presentation on your campus.
36 campus presentations for online marketing and communications:
- California Western School of Law
- Dominican University
- East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania: 2008, 2010 and 2011
- Eastern Michigan University
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Fielding Graduate University
- Fordham University
- Iowa State University: 2009, 2010, and 2014
- Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (web seminar)
- New Jersey Higher Education Student Assistance Authority
- Northern Arizona University
- Northwood University
- Slippery Rock University
- Spelman College
- Stonehill College
- St. Edward's University
- Universidad Hispanoamericana, Costa Rica
- University of Bridgeport
- University of California — Davis, Agricultural and Natural Resources Division
- University of Georgia
- University of Houston — Clear Lake
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- University of Minnesota, School of Public Health
- University of Missouri: 2006 and 2008
- University of Nebraska — Lincoln
- University of Notre Dame
- University of St. Thomas
- University of Waterloo
- Wilkes University
- Wright State University
- Xavier University
Presentations from 2012
- May 8-10, Philadelphia, PA: J.Boye Philadelphia2012 Web and Intranet Conference, tutorial on "Digital Marketing Strategy for 2015 and Beyond."
- May 24-25, Atlanta, GA: Academic Impressions, "Writing Right for the Web: Improving Your Web Content."
- July 11-13, Chicago, IL: ACT Enrollment Planners Conference: "Digital Marketing Strategy" pre-conference workshop and "Improving Search Optimization for Academic Programs."
- July 30-August 1, Boston, MA: eduWeb2012: "Digital Marketing Strategy" pre-conference workshop and "Top Task Website Design" regular session on Tuesday.
- October 30, November 1: Academic Impressions Webinar:"Writing Right for the Web."
- November 11-14, New Orleans, LA: AMA Symposium for the Marketing of Higher Education: pre-conference tutorial on Digital Marketing Strategy.
Presentations from 2011
- January 20, Fort Lauderdale, FL: NAGAP Winter Institute for Advanced Graduate Professionals: "Social Media and Mobile Marketing: Recruitment Strategy Opportunities." Download from SlideShare.
- May 3-5, J.Boye Conference Philadelphia 2011, Pre-conference "Mobile Communication Challenges in Higher Education" Tutorial & conference presentation, "Susquehanna University: Achieving a 90% Positive Website Rating."
- July 20-22, ACT Enrollment Planners Conference, Chicago, IL: Pre-conference workshop: “Mobile Marketing and Student Recruitment: What’s Hot and What’s Not in 2011” and regular conference session, “Explore a 90% Positive Website Rating by Future Students & Parents.”
- July 26-27, Academic Impressions Conference, San Diego, CA: "Writing Right for the Web: Improving Your Institution's Web Content."
- August 1-3, eduWeb2011, San Antonio, TX: Pre-conference workshop: “Mobile Marketing in Higher Education: Challenges and Strategies for 2011.”
- October 11-14, Australian International Education Conference, Adelaide: Workshop on "Going Mobile: New Strategies to Promote Your Institution." View and download the presentation slides from SlideShare.
- November 6, AMA Symposium for the Marketing of Higher Education, Chicago, IL: Pre-conference tutorial, "Mobile Marketing in Higher Education: Getting Ready for 2012 and Beyond."
- November 8-10, J.Boye Aahus11: Knowledge Sharing for Digital Decision Makers, Aarhus, Denmark: Tutorial on "Top Task Design: The Key to Integrating Content Strategy for Mobile and Traditional Websites" and "Websites & Brand Strength: A Guide to a 90% Positive Customer Rating."