Welcome to Bob Johnson Consulting…
Is your online marketing as successful as possible?Helping colleges and universities craft a more successful online marketing program is what I do.
Digital marketing strategy is my specialty.
Top task content that's easy to find and clearly presented is your key to digital marketing success. Website, email, social media: everything works better when you start with a focus on the tasks your audiences want to complete.
Take advantage of my daily research for seminars and newsletters and Carewords research with 29 universities so that you gain strong brand presence, increased enrollment inquiries and conversions, and stronger alumni connections.
My reviews, recommendations, and research will help you:
- Create a digital marketing strategy to build your brand, enroll students, and raise money.
- Use Customer Carewords research to identify top tasks for your website visitors so you can set priorities for what needs fixing first on your website.
- Engage people from the critical first 5 seconds of their visit to your website so they know you value their time.
- Integrate social media and the mobile web into your communication strategy.
Start now to build more successful online marketing.Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 248-766-6425.
My conference presentations in February, June, July...
- "Planning for a Higher Ed Web Redesign" is an Academic Impressions conference, February 29 - March 3. Conference sessions and registration are here.
- "Improving Your Student Recruitment Communication Plan," an Academic Impressions conference, for June 6-8. Visit here for program details and to register.
- "Reimagine Education," a Learning House conference, is set for July 20-21. Check the speakers and register.
American University in Cairo
Australian Education International: Macquarie University
Ball State University (Distance and Online Learning)
... and 79 more. Click here to see my complete client list.
Read what 33 people say about my seminars and newsletters.
"Great newsletter! Chalked full of good content."
Web News Content Coordinator & USF Magzine News Editor
University of San Francisco
"I look forward to your monthly newsletter and always learn something new!"
Director of Publications & PR for Enrollment
"Thanks for the fantastic presentation on Writing Right for the Web! All of us at UMBC are grateful!"
Assistant Director of Marketing, Professional Studies
University of Maryland, Baltimore County
"We all enjoyed your presentation here at Notre Dame. Thanks for sharing your wisdom with us."
Marissa (Runkle) Gebhard
Assistant Director, Marketing Communications
College of Science, University of Notre Dame
Ready to improve your online marketing?
Start now... Contact me at email@example.com or 248-766-6425.